Sunday, January 16, 2011

MOVIE COMMENT (FROM PARIS WITH LOVE)



The title of this movie is “From Paris with Love”. This movie is about James Reece has a job as a low-level operative for the CIA. His hoping to get into black ops and for the first time he been offered a senior-level assignment. He got a new partner, special agent Charlie Wax who's been sent to Paris to stop a terrorist attack.

I think this story is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. This story has many horrific actions. For me who like the action movie, this story is enjoyable. There are also a lot of suspense and funny scenes. The scenes I like the most when Wax have to chase a criminal car at highway. It is the most suspense scenes when he was about to be hit by trucks. For another reason I like this story is because I like to watch the movie the main actor act in. His act is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment