Sunday, November 7, 2010

MY BIODATA

It was early morning on October 9 year 1992. A baby girl was born in Universiti Hospital and this baby was me. I was named Nurul Nadiah since that day. Eighteen years later, I found myself studying at Selangor International Islamic University College taking diploma in accountancy field. My house is at Desa Mahkota, Bangi Lama which is nearby to my college though I stayed at the dormitory. This is because my classes sometimes finished late at night and my parents don’t always have the time to pick me up.

I’m the third child from four siblings and the only daughter in the family. So my parent’s is over protective towards me than my siblings. That’s also can be the reason I stayed at the dormitory. During the holidays, I spent my free time sitting at home, surfing internet, watching television, and sleeping. It had become my hobby, naturally. My mother always cook for me and the rest of the family. For me, the most delicious food is my mother’s cooking.

I began my early education at the age of 6 in kindergartens for a year. At that time, I lived in Balakong, Cheras. I lived there since I was born. When I’m 7 years old, I continued my education to primary school at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Seri Sekamat until I’m in standard 6. The primary school I was in is not close to my home so my parents put me under the nursery care.

At the age of 13, I continued my education to secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Cheras Jaya. I chose this school because it was close to my house. It became easier for me to go and come home from school. I attended school there until I was 17 years old which is where I took my examination (SPM). At the school, I met two good friends and they now become my best friends.

After my examination (SPM) finished, I had to moved to Desa Mahkota because my parents like the house there. It’s become difficult for me to meet with my best friends because of the distance become further. Although we cannot meet as always, we still keep in touch through the internet and via telephone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment