Saturday, November 20, 2010

MY MEMORABLE VACATION

 When I was about 6 years old, my family and I went on holiday in Port Dickson. My mother had booked rooms for our family for 3 days and 2 nights. We arrived at the hotel at about 9 in the morning. When I got out, the smell of the sea is close. A gentle breeze blew. After we checked in into our room, I saw a large sea and beautiful scenery from the window.

Not long after that, we gathered near the sea with other families. That day, there are competitions held in for “Family Days”. My siblings and I participated in the games and my parents were cheering for us. There are about five teams and my siblings and I are in the same team with the other children. We have so damn much fun playing the games with other children. I saw my father took pictures of us playing. We played many kinds of games like treasure hunt, running wear sack, playing with the water balloon and many more.

At night, my parents brought us to the restaurant to eat. We can asked anything for us to eat. It was wonderful. I was too full to eat again. I can remember clearly that my family and I slept quite late that night watching movie ‘Titanic’. I like this movie very much.

The next day, we wake up quite early to look at the rising sun. That day, I spent my time playing with my family. It was really fun. We took a lot of pictures of us playing together. At the evening, we went to see the horses. That’s the first time I held the horse. A person in charge of the horse gives permission to us to ride the horse but in his care. I did not take his offer because I scared that I fell.

That night I slept quite early. After dinner, i felt very sleepy so that's why I go to bed early. I think I dreamed that night about what I do that day. at noon the next day, we checked out from the hotel.

That holiday I can't seem to forgot because i have so much fun. Although it happened 12 years ago I still can remember the time I spent with my family there. It was my most memorable vacation I will never forgot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment